.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Sunday, August 01, 2004
 
Golf Outing During Reunion - posted 02 August 2004
---This is from Gary E. Barnes, Class of 1959, as you can see. He needs to know how many of us want to play golf on the morning of October 8. Let's get back to him, ASAP, please!

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B
-------Original Message-------

From: Gary Barnes
Date: 08/02/04 07:14:11
To: Bonnie Risner Miller
Subject: Re: All right! Gary, do you have---

Bonnie,

I need you to send an e-mail to all about a golf outing in October. We will try to have it on the morning of the Frisch's Frolic. I need to see how much interest there is before I try to make any arrangements. Have them send me an e-mail or call me.
patgary@sbcglobal.net
or 937-859-4559 We need to know something A.S.A.P.

Thanks,

Gary




Powered by Blogger