.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, August 09, 2004
 
On 09 August 2004, Bonnie Wrote:
OK gang, here it is - follow the link below: ( in plain English -- click on it ) and then print it.

www.wchsalumni.org/reservation2004.pdf

It will provide you with a page which shows you the form to download to send in your reservation. Once again, I truly URGE you all to do this NOW. It makes it SO much easier for June and for Steve Shade and for all the others who work so hard for us so that we can have a nice event each year. I've already downloaded 16 copies and I intend to mail them out tomorrow, to those who are on my postal bulletin list. I don't want to take any chances on ANYone being left out of the loop, and I have no idea whether or not these folks are on the regular list. So let's get moving. Thanks!

Bonnie




Powered by Blogger