.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
 
From Donna Tudor Johnson:

RE: WECATON NEWS REPORT!!!---

Bonnie,

Wanted to tell you that I spent the afternoon with Shirley yesterday. I put on one of her nightgowns and crawled into her king sized bed with the pillowtop mattress (which I have slept on before) and we just laid there and watched TV and talked. She seems to be feeling a little better but is still having pain and has to be quiet. Sharlene came in and brought her lunch. Shirley has a wonderful daughter who lives not far from her. I live about 20-25 miles from Shirley so it is hard for me to get over there as often as I would like to. I thank God for Sharlene because I know she is looking out for her Mom and would call me immediately in case I was needed. Shirley will be fine if she is obedient to the doctor's and does what they tell her. Pray for her because Shirley is like me. She is always on the move and having to lay in bed is not one of her specialities. We like to run the roads. You all have a great brunch. Tell Darrel Tobias a special hello for me and Boyd Jenkins I am certainly sorry to hear about Earl. He was a classmate of mine and I remember him as very good-looking guy. He was always very nice to me. Bonnie send this on.

Love,
Donna Tudor Johnson




Powered by Blogger