.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, December 27, 2004
 
WECATON CORRECTIONS!!!---
---Life would be no good, if I didn't make mistakes, now would it? First of all, thanks to JoAnn for making me aware of this, or else I'd never have known.

It was NOT Sharon Blackburn who attended the holiday lunch for girls of 1960. It was SHARON BORGER! In my defense, I have to tell you that I was told that "Sharon" said she had just spoken to me. Well, I haven't spoken to the Borger Sharon since last March. However, I have had a number of exchanges with the Blackburn Sharon, of late, and so that's why I made that assumption. So I offer my apologies to both Sharons and please be aware that I would dearly love to see BOTH of you!

Secondly, there is no need to send out the bloodhounds to help me with Judy Stalder's e-mail address. She no longer has one. After JoAnn reminded me of that, I did remember that she told me she was printing out all of the bulletins and giving them to Judy, herself. So that's it for my goofs in this one. Happy Holidays to all!

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B





Powered by Blogger