.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Saturday, February 12, 2005
 
PS to WECATON Report Below:
Due to the "e-mail debacle" of last month, I managed to miss a couple of messages and I wanted to be sure to include those. First of all, I want to thank MARY JO CONDON, for filling in the info I needed on her mother, 1935's PAULINE GRESSBACH. What a thrill it is to have someone from that class, on our list! Thanks, Mary Jo!

Also, I forgot to advise everyone of the yet another add-on for our bulletin list. It's none other than DONNA PARKS, 1968, who is the younger sister of my close childhood friends, ALICE K. PARKS. By the way, Donna lives right here in Ormond Beach, Florida, just as I do.

So my apologies to all of you, for overlooking those mis- directed messages, and I believe this brings us all up to date. Thanks!




Powered by Blogger