.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Saturday, March 12, 2005
 
EXTRA SPECIAL WECATON BULLETIN:

Now I'm not 100% sure and I already TOLD you there might be a few forwards or a special bulletins. So here goes. This could be the best WC Florida Spring Fest, ever!! (Okay, so it's only the second one. So what? Work with me a little bit, will you?) Guess what? On this very morning, I received a call from my great friend, 1958's BRUCE E. CHENOWETH. He informed me that we just may be joined this year by none other than our indefatigable Civics teacher, MURL E. HUFFMAN!!! How about that?

Now, it's not 100% sure, but I'm sort of betting it will be. I suspect Mr. H. is simply allowing for the unforeseen. He and a companion (Mrs. Bogan, widow of Donald C. Bogan) will be traveling to Florida and taking in St. Augustine and also visiting Mrs. Bogan's daughter, a little further south. But after that, they'll head back this way and it's looking very good for them to be with us. How great is that? So listen, you still have 3 whole weeks to get your act together and make your plans to be here. Get with it! DON'T say you will, "be here next year." We have FAR too many examples of how THAT can work out!! We all look very much forward to seeing you, Mr. H.! We hope you will have a safe trip and that we will be 100% in your plans.

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B




Powered by Blogger