.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Sunday, March 20, 2005
 
GOLF IN FLORIDA ANYONE ???
Okay, Golfers! Let's get with the program out there. Tom is willing to put together something. We have two weeks remaining. I'll see you all, then, hear?)
---And there you have it! More at 11--- B
-------Original Message-------

From: Pcintampa58@aol.com (Tom)
Date: 03/20/05 00:27:06
To: WLCMCTR@Bellsouth.Net (Bonnie)
Subject: Golf anyone?

Bonnie, would you please send out a note to all that if anyone is interested in playing golf in Tampa again this year, please let me know ASAP. I will put it togather again if anyone wants to play. Please ask them to contact me via e-mail or call me at (813) 985-8545, if no answer leave a message.
Thanks.
Tom




Powered by Blogger