.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
 
---MRS. GARY D. MAYS---
Passed away May 8. This report comes to us, once again, from 1957's THERESA MARIE MOSES. As most of us recall, Donna was our homecoming queen that year and she was also a cheerleader. It is my understanding that she suffered severely from advanced rheumatoid arthritis. I don't yet know further details, but will keep you all posted, as I become aware. Her younger sister, NANCY E. "COOKIE" BOWIE, 1960, just flew in from her home in Washington (near Mt. Rainier) on the 4th, I do believe. They were the only two children in the family, I think. This is very tragic and very sad. It is yet more support for my constant nagging about being sure we all get to our events and alumni happenings. I know we all extend deepest sympathy to Gary and the children and grandchildren he shared with Donna. I've already told you all, I believe, that Donna and Gary didn't have e-mail. Their postal mailing address is 311 North Hill Avenue, DeLand, Florida 32724-3719. I'm sure many of us will want to send Gary a card. Thanks for your prompt report, Theresa.
---Bonnie




Powered by Blogger