.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
 
WECATON NEWS REPORT !!
It is with the greatest regret that I must report to all of you, once again, that we have lost another alumnus. The news comes to me from 1960's DANNY A. WALTERS, who reports that RON RIX, recently died of a heart attack. I feel that Dan is extremely sure of this, or else he would not have sent it along.

If there is someone out there who can pinpoint his class year, full name, and whether or not he had children, do let me know. Dan has not written any other details. Once again, need I tell you to get to the WC events! We just never know. So far, May has been an especially tragic month, with 3 deaths, of which we are AWARE! There could be others, who knows? It would nearly impossible to catch every single one, given how widely we are spread across the country.

On a lighter note, Dan has asked for help, once again, in locating an old high school pal, Robert "Bob" Tankersley We had Bob traced down to the Miami, Florida police department at one time, but couldn't seem to get any further along with it. Is there anyone out there who has any connections for tracing former police officers? I'm thinking he may have retired from that department, but am not absolutely positive. Let's all pool our resources and see if we can possibly "hook up" these two old high school buddies, please!! As I had previously written, I'll be flying to my family reunion on Wednesday morning, so effective with the evening hours of the 17th, please try to hold off on the e-mail. I shall return in the early evening of the 24th. Thanks to all and I'm so sorry to have to report yet another fallen WC alumnus.
--Bonnie




Powered by Blogger