.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Friday, June 03, 2005
 
HERE WE GO AGAIN,
I'm sorry to have to report yet another WC death, folks. It was in today's Dayton Daily News, reports 1955's DONNA G. TUDOR. The deceased is the older sibling of my own 1960 classmate, DAVID A. BLAIR. I offer to you my sincerest condolences, Dave. Since the notice appeared just today, it's likely that he was yet another fatality of the awful month of May, but I wasn't advised of the actual date of his death. (Please scroll down.)

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B
-------Original Message-------

From: Johnson Donna T Civ
Date: 06/02/05 13:07:24
To: 'Bonnie Risner Miller'
Subject: Another WC death

Bonnie, Thought I would let you know that Jim Blair (Class of 1954) passed away. He lived in Bellbrook and had been married to Barbara Butler (1954) who passed away several years ago. It was in the Dayton Daily Newspaper today.
--Donna Johnson




Powered by Blogger