.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Thursday, July 21, 2005
 
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT JERRY ARMSTRONG:
I see that I have mistakenly failed to send this website. I think I should have done this, initially. I didn't, but will try now to compensate for my misjudgment. I'm now getting numerous e-mails from some of you who had positive things to say about Jerry. I think it's great, too, but could you write them just once more, on this website, which will be read by his family. As nice as I think it is, it doesn't mean anything to me, in the same it would to his surviving family. So please, do re-write the nice things and send them on to this website. Thank you.
---And there you have it! More at 11--- B
-------Original Message-------
Subject: More on Jerry Armstrong
Anyone wanting to post reminiscences to Jerry's obituary, please visit:
http://www.fhnfuneralhome.com/obitdetails.php?ID=3724&FileFrom=month_obits




Powered by Blogger