.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Friday, August 19, 2005
 
From Bonnie:

Dr. Richard Hensley '59, Deceased, 18 August 2005:
Richard passed away in hospice care at about 6pm this evening. This news reached me just minutes ago, courtesy of my sociology teacher, James C. Johnson. So, we have lost yet another and I am once again diminished and saddened by that loss. DO be at alumni weekend on October 7 and 8! My deepest sympathy lies with Richard's survivors.
-Bonnie-

------Original Message-------
From: Ada Johnson
Date: 08/18/05 19:05:13
To: Bonnie Risner
Subject: Sad news

Bonnie, I just received a call from Rob Hensley (Rich
Hensley's son) and he said his dad passed away about 6
PM this evening. There was no further info at this
time but will get that to you as soon as I hear.
-Jay Johnson





Powered by Blogger