.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Friday, August 26, 2005
 
GRACE M. BRODBECK BOLTON '56, DECEASED:

It is with great sadness that I must report the passing of yet another WCHS alumnus. My thanks to BRIAN BRODBECK, Class of 1981, her nephew, for this report. Brian is the son of 1958's VINCENT A BRODBECK and my own 1960 classmate, DOROTHY J. WILLMAN. These reports are arriving with FAR too much frequency. Whatever you do, PLEASE attend our alumni weekend functions, especially the annual dinner/dance, which will be held on October 8.

-- Bonnie

From: Brian Brodbeck '81

Bonnie,

I wanted to inform you of the passing of another WC ALUM. My aunt Grace M. (Brodbeck class of 1956 I believe) Bolton passed away on Wednesday August 23, 2006 at about 1:30 PM.

She had been ill with cancer and passed away at Hospice of Dayton.

The visitation is will be Sunday August 28, 2005 from 4-7 pm at Gebhardt-Schmidt-Parramore in Miamisburg. The funeral will be Monday August 29th, at 10 am at the funeral home.

This is my dad's (Vince Brodbeck 1958) sister.

Brian Brodbeck (1981)




Powered by Blogger