.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Thursday, September 01, 2005
 
WNR SPECIAL !!

Bonnie Writes:

No, this is not another bulletin and no one else has died. Today, I am simply overcome with gratitude about life in general and with whom better to share such feelings, than with those who date back to the beginning of time in my life--- all of you!!

As I've told many of you and as I'm now going to tell ALL of you, this "accidental effort" has brought great joy and fulfillment into my life. For that, I will be forever ingratiated to each and every single one of you. I was blessed with a "second chance" to become personally acquainted with so many of my former schoolmates, the ones I "missed" in school, and it has genuinely enriched my life. WC produced some of the finest people I've ever been privileged to know, in all my life. I'm so happy I had the opportunity to come to fully realize that.

So for all of you who keep thanking ME for things, please do not feel indebted to me at all. It is I who am indebted to all of YOU! On this day, I will give blood for the poor victims of Hurricane Katrina, and I will donate money, too. I'd bet that most (if not all) of you, are doing the same, if you haven't, already. As I watch the devastating news coverage and see these people in abject misery, I realize how terribly fortunate I am. Soon, I will spend an entire quality weekend with all of you. (Well, at least most of you, I hope.) Let's keep our fingers crossed for the best outcome for those citizens in our Gulf Coast area, and let's be very grateful for our wonderful and life- long friendships. Thank you, one and all!

-- Bonnie --




Powered by Blogger