.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, October 24, 2005
 
A VERY SPECIAL-SPECIAL REPORT:

Bonnie Writes:
(Hi to all! This is a forwarded message from our teacher, MURL E. HUFFMAN. I decided I didn't want to lose anything in the translation, so I'm forwarding the original to all of you!)

----- Forwarded Mail from Murl Huffman ---
Subject: WCHS .....Great weekend revisited by Murl

To all it was a great reunion of all classes. YOU ALL CLEAN UP SO GOOD
Ha.What a joy to revisit the good old days when life was a bit gentler not so
proficiency ordered. What a joy to have been just a little part of a beautifully
successful alumni group of WCHSers. I get a thrill every time, and I haven't
missed one yet.

Yes this is my 60th year with WC schools, 59 graduations, and I haven't
missed one yet. Looking forward to #60. 11500 young people went through my grade
books before retirement, and I'm losing track of the ones I've known subbing.
And then there was the 25 years plus of golf coaching (still hold the only
record of taking a WHOLE team to State Tourney from WCHS in 65) GREAT YEARS who
could ask for anything more.
IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE SECOND SAT. OF OCTOBER NEXT YEAR.

best always to my many friends. Murl




Powered by Blogger