.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Thursday, November 10, 2005
 
ANOTHER GREAT MESSAGE FROM MURL HUFFMAN!!

(Hey, gang! Here's another great message from perhaps our most "fearless leader," none other than MURL E. HUFFMAN. Again, it's one of those messages which might lose something in translation, so I'm sending it along in its original form, to share with all of you. It also answers the question, by the way, of where the Haggertys are moving, which several of you have asked.)

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B
-------Original Message-------

From: Murl Huffman
Date: 11/09/05 18:57:45
To: Bonnie
Subject: Re: News report reply from Mr. H

Bonnie in that last monthly report there was an item suggesting a possible
Exchange with Mr. H. I'd like that. I love to sit down with people and share
thoughts and be challenged that's what life is all about.
I get so irratated with former students who make the comment that I just
would have liked to talk with Mr. H (BUT THEY DIDN'T CALL OR ----) Please tell 'em
to CALL. We'll dialogue believing that there is no one right answer not even
mine. Reminds me of the license plate I saw the other day "I WAS BORN RIGHT
THE FIRST TIME'
Pass on the word I'd love dialogue anytime, anywhere, and with anyone, we can
do it here at the house for small groups of 10 to 12. BRING IT ON ---
GIT ER DONE
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS IN COMMUNICATION
Best always Murl

PS Glad they are doing things for the Haggerty's as they head west to Tuscon.
Marj and I had dinner the other night with Bobbie, Harry and Bill Scutt. We
had a great night eating Chinese (and I didn,t even play the organ HA, and
they were smart - they didn'ht even ask. HA)




Powered by Blogger