.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, November 21, 2005
 
WNR NOTICE:
---It is with great sadness that I announce the loss of 1958 class member, DONNA LEE HOWERTON. I am given to understand that she died on Sunday, November 20. Like most of us, I suspect, I vividly remember lovely Donna. She was terribly active in school---sports, plays, student council---and was also a National Honor Society member, as well as a homecoming attendant.

Most of us also remember that Donna eventually married her high school sweetheart, LANDO F. STEELE, who was a member of the same class. They divorced during the past several years, though. They suffered the loss of one of their sons and Donna, I hear, had been ill of late. I am sorry, but I do not know the cause of her death. She was but 65. However, 1955's DONNA G. TUDOR was very close friends with her, maintained contact, and I'm sure she will bring us all up to date.

In the meantime, check the newspaper for whatever other details you may be able to find. Thanks go out to 1961's PATRICIA LYNETTE GARRETT and to 1959's GARY E. BARNES for bringing this to my attention. I'm sorry, but I do not have funeral details, at this time.
- BRM




Powered by Blogger