.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Thursday, November 03, 2005
 
WNR SPECIAL REPORT!! -- 03 NOV 2005:

---Okay, all! It's another one of those types of bulletins which might be compromised for quality, should I try to recap it. Therefore, I'm forwarding the alumni weekend golf report, directly to all of you, just the way it has been reported to me by 1959's GARY E. BARNES. It makes for pretty amusing reading. I promise I will soon get current on my other reporting and news of upcoming WC events, too. I'm simply swamped right now. Please "put up with me," okay?

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B

-------Original Message-------

From: Gary Barnes
Date: 10/13/05 10:36:51
To: Bonnie Risner Miller
Subject: Alumni weekend

Bonnie,

Just wanted to thank you, again, for all you did and do to help make our Alumni Association and weekend, bigger and better. I, and i'm sure everyone, had a great time. Heard no complaints, just great things.
Now, a report on the golf outing !! We only had six play, but we had a great time, I think !!! Bruce Chenowith, Jerry Fuller, Monte Estep, Gary Frank, John Montgomery and Gary Barnes. John Montgomery had the lowest score of the group with a 77. Now I do have a couple of incidents to report. Bruce got mad and through his putter, it landed up on top of the Indian Mound. Fuller through his driver and it landed over on the Mound Laboratory property. Gary Frank and I both threw clubs and while driving around looking for them we ran over both of them with the golf cart. Then I looked around and saw Monte rolling around on the green we had just left with one of the guys playing behind us. Monte heard him laughing pretty loud just after he had hit his drive. Come to find out, the guy was just laughing at his own dumb shot. OOPS !!! I think the golf course will let us come back next year but we will have to sign a waiver first. Hopefully next year we will have 20 players. That's my report, I'm sticking to it no matter what the guys tell you. Talk to you later !!

Gary Barnes reporting on location in West Carrollton.




Powered by Blogger