.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, December 26, 2005
 
GARY L. CHESSMAN '68, DECEASED, 21 DEC 2005:

Another Alumni passing. Yes, I know it's the day of Christmas Eve. However, I feel that notification of WC alumni passings is among the announcements which should not be repressed, for obvious reasons. The announcement comes to us from my 1960 classmate, RICHARD S. HOLT. Thanks, Richard (or do you go by Stan, as I'm thinking?) In any case, thanks for letting us know. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, in spite of the sad news. Once again, I'm sure I speak for all of us, when I offer sincerest condolences to Gary's family and friends.

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B
-------Original Message-------

From: Richard Holt
Date: 12/24/05 14:07:06
To: Bonnie
Subject: Another Passing

Gary L. Chessman, Class of 1968 passed away December 21, 2005 in Eaton, Ohio.
Services at Swart Funeral Home 10:00am Dec. 28, 2005




Powered by Blogger