.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
 
MARK WESTFALL '77 - DECEASED
From the editor: I have received several email messages about Mark, but the information is rather vague at the moment. Mark died as a result of injuries sustained in an auto accident, somewhere in Arizona (?)--- I have not been able to find anything on the internet.
This post will be updated when more information is available.

-----Original Message-----
From: more information on our latest loss, Class of 1977's MARK WESTFALL. I received this from 1973's JEAN ANN MILLER. Many thanks, Jean. The age of this particular alumnus would leave open the possibility of it being the son of other WC alumni. Mr. Collins, you know the father, you wrote. Did he or Mark's mother attend WC?

Original Message-------
From: JMPALUM, Date: 12/06/05 08:55:3
To: Bonnie Risner Miller
Subject: Re: Well, gang, our December isn't going--- This is from my sister, class of 77. I have checked the arizona papers and nothing yet to verify.. Will keep looking for you..Jean
Mark graduated in 77 - . He was a fantastic punter for the fb team. I remember he suffered a knee injury, which probably kept him from a pro career. He was a tall, handsome kid. They lived up on Morning Glory, at the end of Carnation Rd. if I remember correctly. I know we rode the bus together to jr high. I'm pretty sure he had gotten married. Don't know if he still was or not.




Powered by Blogger