.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Friday, December 23, 2005
 
SAM SPEELMAN '59, DECEASED - 22 DEC 2005:
Bonnie Writes:
---It is with great sadness that I announce to all of you the passing of 1959's SAM SPEELMAN. He died only yesterday, December 22, at about 9 p.m. This news came to me directly from Class of 1961's SANDRA S. HOLLINGSWORTH, who was his high school sweetheart, his first wife, and the mother of his children. Sande also grieves his loss and had spoken to him every couple of days, from her California home, right up to the time he passed away. I'm sure I speak for us all when I offer sincerest condolences to her, their children, and Sam's remaining family. I feel certain that someone will forward an obituary.




Powered by Blogger