.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Sunday, May 21, 2006
 
IN RESPONSE TO BONNIE'S EMAILS ASKING FOR NEWS:

We have a reply from the Class of 1955's FREDA P. FLETCHER (current name Schroeppel), at her 70th birthday party on May 12. Thanks.
******************************************************************************
From: Freda Fletcher Schroeppel
Date: 05/20/06 21:07:16
To: Bonnie
Subject: Freda's 70th Birthday Party

OK, OK, OK......I'll send you my latest happenings in my life: Ready? Here goes.

On May 1st, Larry and I left Florida and headed to Virginia Beach, Virginia for Larry's youngest daughters college graduation (Master's Degree). We stayed at the Navy Lodge in Virginia Beach and visited his daughters. Ate too much, as usual. After about 5 days there...putting up with the crazy drivers and the stressed out people, we headed for Miamisburg, Ohio.

Trip took us thru West Virginia and some beautiful mountains. Made reservations at a motel in "the Burg" and checked into the Comfort Suites. Since my birthday (70th) was May 12, my daughter (Vanessa) and my oldest son (Rick) decided to have my birthday party on Friday....Called me to ask if that was ok, and of course, it was.

I celebrated this monumental birthday with two of my kids and their spouses, three of my grand daughters and their spouses and five great grand children. About now, you are asking where did we go? CHUCKY CHEESE! I And you know what? I had a ball. The Chucky Cheese Mouse even came over and sang to me.

Freda




Powered by Blogger