.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Thursday, November 16, 2006
 
BILLY MAYS, SON OF D. WAYNE MAYS, REPORTED DECEASED 16 NOV 2006:

It is with great sadness that I report to all of you, the death of BILLY MAYS, a son of the late D. WAYNE MAYS, '59. I presume the son was also WC, but don't know for sure. My information is very sketchy, at best, at least for now. I do not have his full, legal name, nor his age, nor even the cause or place of death. I also don't even know the exact date, but it's likely sometime last weekend, I'm told. No, I don't have the date or time of the funeral, either, I'm sorry to say. But I've been told it may be tomorrow at the one named Newcomer. I'm sorry I don't have more info for you all. Apparently, for whatever reason, this surely must not have been in the Dayton paper or else someone would have sent it to me, I'm sure. Perhaps I can tell you more, as information comes to me. I'm sure more details will subsequently emerge. I know we all offer our heartfelt sympathy to the Mays family, who seem to have endured more than their fair share of tragedy over the past couple of years.

For the info I so far have, thanks to1961's DONNA J. RICHARDS and to 1958's BRUCE E. CHENOWETH.

--Bonnie




Powered by Blogger