.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
 
DIXIE CROSSROADS FINAL NOTICE !!!

This is the final notice on this year's WC Florida Holiday Brunch, which will be held this Saturday at the Dixie Crossroads Restaurant at 11:30 a.m. So far committing to attendance, aside from myself, is Bruce Chenoweth (who is here from Ohio for it, I might add), Tom Fee (who's driving over from Tampa), Jerry Fuller (who never misses one thing which begins with WC), Curtis Kemp (who lives right there in Titusville), and I really can't say who else might be there. We have several Mays people in the vicinity, whom I hope will attend, and I surely hope Dick Kneer will also be there, as he has been in past years. I hope to see John Combs of 1964, who lives nearby, and I'd love to see Dick Denny and Liela George again. But if you are WC and you're in the vicinity, PLEASE come and be with us. It's always SUCH great fun! Hey, if you aren't there, we might talk about you, hear? So just be there and I look forward with great relish to Saturday morn!

Right after our gathering concludes, I'm headed up to Tennessee for the purpose of buying a house. Mine will close on December 20, my movers are scheduled for January 10, and I don't yet have a place to move. I must get busy with house-shopping! I'll see you soon.

---And there you have it! More at 11--- B




Powered by Blogger