.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Friday, November 10, 2006
 
A SPECIAL REQUEST FROM BONNIE and EDDIE KELLY, 60:
In other WC news, I received a call yesterday from classmate, EDGAR L. "EDDIE" KELLY, with a special request for us all. While in Ohio for our alumni weekend, Eddie spent some time with his former high school girlfriend, 1961's DIANA JEAN MILTON. I'm sure we all remember her. It seems that Diana had a serious spinal surgery on Monday. Eddie wants all of us WC folks to come together and do a, "greeting card blitz," for her. She doesn't have e-mail, so we'll have to put a bit more effort into this one, by actually using postage stamps and addressing envelopes. But hey, we can do it! It doesn't matter if you knew her personally or not. She's one of us, so let's get this done. Send cards to her at this address:

Diana Milton Vickers
5504 Hearthside Court
Dayton Ohio 45424

You girls in the 1961 class are so good with this sort of thing, I know. But everyone join in, please! In other news, I'm trying hard to get a bulletin done, but with all my other writing and returning to work for the paper and trying to sell my house, my time is tight. I promise I'll try harder! Let's get those cards sent!




Powered by Blogger