.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
 
WECATON NEWS REPORT: MURL HUFFMAN REPORTS!

Okay, gang! Here's the word, directly from the indefatigable MURL E. HUFFMAN. (I'm working very hard, by the way, in order to get to the point where I can actually address him as, "Murl," but I haven't yet quite made it.) Anyway, I beg forgiveness for my blunder in making him one year older. He will not be 88, he will be 87. All of my veteran readers are well aware that I make a few blunders, here and there. I try hard to correct them in a timely manner. Let's all make a note of his telephone number and birthday and remember him in our calls, notes, e-mails, outings, whatever. Remember, he welcomes and very much appreciates all contact with all WC folks!!
---And there you have it! More at 11--- B

AND HERE IS MURL'S LETTER

High Bonnie THANKS for the latest monthly report -- much appreciated since
it comes square in the middle of your very intensive move. I've been through
the move and downsize, ir is tough. Keep us informed on the progress.
BUT BONNIE A CORRECTION, I WAS BORN DEC 29, 1919 ..I WILL BE 87 and what i'd
like rather than a card is a call 937 428 4835, much cheaper at 7 cents a
minute, or an e-mail makes me happy. A card so impersonal when I'd like to know
more of what is happening to WCHS,ers scattered all over the USA.
All going good here. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE NEWS LETTER---GREAT.

Best always, have a great move, and stay healthy.

Murl (my friends call me)




Powered by Blogger