.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
 
SANDRA L. BARSALOU, '58, DECEASED:

It is with great sadness that I report to all of you that we have recently lost SANDRA L. BARSALOU of the Class of 1958. Her last name was Donisi and she lived in Fort Myers, Florida, I believe. This news came to me from 1960's DANNY L. WALTERS, who wrote that he does not know the cause of death nor where she died.

In Other News:
As you all know, I'm in my new home in the state of Tennessee (where I'm blissfully happy, by the way), and I'm truly flattered by the many e-mails from all of you, wherein you're asking me to resume the alumni bulletins. Well, I confess I'm really missing doing them and I suspect I'm going to soon throw caution to the wind and resume my writings. I'll get the unpacking done sometime-or-other, between sentences, now won't I?

I hope you're all well.

- Bonnie




Powered by Blogger