.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
 
WNR - BONNIE FINALLY LANDS IN EAST TN! 16 JAN 2007:

Okay, gang, I'm baaaaaaaaack!!! Well, not really, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm a resident of Kingsport, Tennessee, now. I can't begin to tell you how much we already love this state, this city, and our new home here. I'm knee-deep in one heck of a mess. Today, for instance, I unpacked 44-45 crates and boxes. My husband worked diligently on rebuilding my L-shaped desk, bless his heart, which the movers nearly virtually destroyed. But he got it all fixed for me. I don't know how soon I'll do another bulletin, but I haven't forgotten a one of you. I just wanted you to know that we are all safely and soundly ensconced in our beautiful, new home. I hope all is well with all of you. I'll try to get a bulletin out again, as soon as possible. I still have roughly 100-125 boxes and crates to empty. (I had originally packed 248 of them and the movers did about 7-8 special ones. We moved a total of 25,700 pounds. I assure you, we will NEVER do this again, but we're SO thrilled did it this time. Please note my new e-mail address of wlcmctr AT charter dot net and my new home phone number is 423-726-2268. All is now up and running.

Love to all.




Powered by Blogger