.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Friday, February 23, 2007
 
WC in FLA... v.2007... ?????

Hey, I haven't heard one utterance yet from anyone, regarding WC Florida Spring Fest, which should take place this year on March 25. What's up? Did anyone get facilities? Have any arrangements been made? I am in hopes that this always-wonderful and incredibly fun event doesn't hinge on the efforts of just a single person (me), and that things will get moving on that. If you are intending in being there this year, please do respond to this e-mail---ASAP! That way, we can get things going, which we absolutely MUST, if we intend to continue our festivities. Or should I now change this annual gathering to something like, " WC Tennessee Tour," and hold it on my new, nearly-3-acre "estate?" The fact is, I'm more than willing to do that, but we wouldn't be having Florida weather. However, it WOULD be gorgeous, sunny, and terribly scenic and picturesque. Listen, get back to me. We need to know what we're going to do this year, okay?

-- Bonnie




Powered by Blogger