.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Thursday, August 09, 2007
 
SPECIAL REPORT: 09 AUG 2007, RICHARD SCHINDLER, '58, DECEASED:

---This afternoon, the Class of 1958 lost a member of its student body, RICHARD L. SCHINDLER. Dick passed away after a lengthy and arduous battle with cancer, I am told. He was in hospice care, as I was advised by his classmate, WILLIAM R. HOWARD. Later in the day, another classmate, REX E. HEETER, e-mailed to advise me of his death. Rex also wrote that there are no funeral arrangements, at this time. I'm sure we will see an obituary in the near future, with details on the final arrangements. Thanks to Bill and Rex for keeping us all informed. I'm terribly sorry to have to report yet another loss. This is yet more sad news to support the importance of attending ALL our alumni events.

-- Bonnie




Powered by Blogger