.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, June 02, 2008
 
*BIRD HOUSES RANKIN* 02 JUN 2008:
Bonnie Writes:
---No, no one has died (thank God)!

If you're one who likes to feed the birds, as I do, you'll find these to be irresistible, I think. So I wanted to share them with all of you, although I wasn't asked to do so. They're built by hand, by 1963's SHIRLEY A. RANKIN's obviously -very talented spouse. I find them very creative and so functional and I'm ordering two of them for my virtual aviary in which I now live. Should any of you decide you'd like one, also, I'm sure they'll happily ship them to you at their own shipping cost (plus the price, of course). I'm so excited and can't wait to get these. I really like the idea that I'll have even WC-made bird feeders and houses!

(As we age, the things which excite us, surely do seem to change a lot, don't they? Ha!)




Powered by Blogger