.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, June 02, 2008
 

Bruce Chenoweth, '58, Writes:

(he collects and restores vintage cars, usually models that remind us of WCHS days. This one is somewhat more elderly!


Bon Bon,
I'll call soon to catch up on the latest. Seems as though we haven't spoken for quite a while. Thought you'd enjoy seeing the latest arrival. Just purchased today this 1903 Oldsmobile Curved Dash Runabout, complete with a valid Ohio Title. It is complete except the fancy Oldsmobile decals Ransom E. Olds insisted on when he built his first cars. I have them on order and should have them installed by next week at this time. The 1948 Olds is nearing completion. It should be ready to show in four more weeks. Please give my best to Gil and let me know if it is OK to start eMailing him again. I wasn't a MSK, but wish to attend all WCHS alumni functions. Do you think it will be OK for me to come? Our 50th reunion is well into the planning stages. We have been meeting once a month for the past 6 months. I'll fill you in when I call or you call if you get tired of waiting for me to call.
Much love from your great friend,
Semper fi,
Bruce




Powered by Blogger