.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
 
HELP !!!!!!!
Bonnie needs serious help here. This evening, the batteries when dead in my digital Rolodex. I had thousands of bits of info stored in it, and I've lost it all. I'm just beside myself!

Of course, I've got a separate book in which I keep all my special occasion dates (anniversaries and birthdays, I mean). But I've lost hundreds of postal mailing addresses, landline phone numbers, and cell phone numbers.

So if you are getting this e-mail, please respond at your very earliest convenience and once again give me your complete postal mailing address, your land- line telephone number, and your cell phone number. It's going to take weeks for me to get all of this put back into my unit, but that's okay. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for you. (In the case of my WC schoolmates, please also include your grad year and, if female, your maiden name.) Thanks to all, and please respond as soon as possible.




Powered by Blogger