.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
 
RICHARD E. KELLY, ('65), DECEASED:

Bonnie Writes:
It is with great sadness, I tell you all of the death of RICHARD E. KELLY, the younger brother of my 1960 classmate, EDGAR L. "EDDIE" KELLY. I'm a couple of days late in getting this to all of you. I offer my apology to you, Eddie. I'm busier than I want to be, these days.

Ed's wife, Marilyn, telephoned me on Sunday to let me know of this. She said Ed told her he thought his brother was in the class of 1963. I didn't find him in that class nor did I find him in 1964. Of course, that doesn't mean he wasn't there. In any case, though, I know we all extend our deepest sympathy to family and friends of the deceased.




Powered by Blogger