.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
 
BONNIE WRITES CONCERNING THE VIETNAM MOVING MEMORIAL WALL:

This is another notice regarding the Vietnam Moving Wall. It came to me from 1964's STEVEN F. SHADE. He is also searching for a family member of THOMAS EUGENE COMBS, so I think someone on this list can put them in contact with his sister, DOROTHY, right?

Again, I must advise you not to respond to ME. Do respond to the info in the body of this post. If you respond to me, it simply adds another step in the process, and I'm not so speedy and prompt with theses things, as I once was, since my husband's illness. Let's see if we can assist in this effort, please.

By the way, while I'm on here, I know we all offer a gigantic, "Atta' Boy!" to 1958's RONALD D. "TOM" FEE, who has apparently been successful in his effort to have

******** Beechgrove Road (Miami Shores) designated as Tommy Combs Way, to honor his loss in the Vietnam War.

Wow, that's impressive, Tom, and quite a feat! Congratulations. I am given to understand the dedication ceremony will be held (appropriately enough) Veterans Day, November 11, 2008. WC will be represented there, of course, and 1958's WILLIAM R. HOWARD, has agreed to take photos for our blogspot. They will posted by our blog-keeper, 1960's MICHAEL S. WEST.




Powered by Blogger