.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Monday, December 15, 2008
 
RONALD PAUL JONES, '55, DECEASED, ca. DEC 2008:

Bonnie Writes:
Please scroll down for the news on the latest WC passing (of which I'm aware). This RONALD PAUL JONES, who apparently died in a rest home, either late yesterday or early today. This notices came to us from 1955's NORMAN E. JACKSON, who says Paul was also 1955, although there's no yearbook photo. Paul and I grew up together on Miami Shores Drive and I remember him well. He came to the WC alumni gig in 2006 (I think, but maybe 2005) with my late sister, 1956's JUDY ANN RISNER. I'm pretty certain Paul did graduate and that the Piratan was printed during that ridiculous time when, if you hadn't paid in full for you senior pictures yet, they wouldn't put your photo in the Piratan. I don't know if Paul had family and I also don't yet know of any funeral arrangements. I'm sure something will be in the DDN in the next day or two, though. Condolences go out to any family Paul may have had.

From: Norman Jackson
Date: 12/09/08 15:06:13
To: Bonnie
Subject: Paul Jones

Hi Bonnie,

Here is some news that I just heard and I don't know if you have heard it or not.
Paul (Ron ) Jones, class of 55 Passed away yesterday or early today. He has
a daughter in Michigan and it will be a couple of days before she can get down here, so it might not be in the paper for a couple of days.

His picture is not in the year book (1955 ) but I knew him well and seen him around town quite often. He worked for the Sheriff's Dept. before he retired. I think he was in a rest home at the time of his passing but not real sure of that.

Carolyn( Shell) Gephart -55- called me and told me. Her son is a member of the Montgomery County Sheriff's Dept. and he said it was going around the Department this morning.

If you learn any more please let me know.




Powered by Blogger