.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
 

BETTY WARNER HAS SENT THIS GREAT PICTURE

... of her late brother, Herb (Red) Brown (L), '54 and Russ Harville (R-year uncertain):
It was probably taken in front of the original wing on the south side facing Cedar St. - someone help us out on this.

Betty writes:
One is my brother Herb (Red) Carroll and the other is Russ Harville and I'm only guessing -somewhere about 1950-Herb graduated in 1954-probably the same for Russ. My brother passed away when he was about 52 - I think. Russ is still living not far from me and we see him occasionally.


Bill McNabb has the original, and he sent it to Janice Monigold who sent it to Betty Warner who sent it to Bonnie.




Powered by Blogger