.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
 
WE NEED CARDS AND LETTERS! - 06 JAN 2009:

Okay, folks! It's that time again. I'm nothing short of heartbroken to read this e-mail which came to me today, courtesy of my old pal and classmate, KEITH H. CLENDENON, and is relative to the health of another classmate, PHILLIP D. HOWARD. Please pull out those pens and pencils and stamps and envelopes and let's swamp him. I've known Phil for my entire life and he is not only a WC alumni, but also a fellow Miami Shores Kid. Please, let's do this big-time, just as we do everything together. It doesn't matter if you know him or not, personally. Just sign your name as it was in school (for females) and wish him the best. Do it now! Thank you so much for supporting one of our own at this very critical time. Let's all pray for Phil's recovery (or whatever may be your particular form of spiritual communication.) Please scroll down and read. Thank you. - Bonnie


From: Keith Clendenon
To: Bonnie
Subject: Phil Howard news

is not good news. Hi Bon Bon. My cousin Larry Tackett ,(63') and I went to visit Phillip D. Howard (60') at his home yesterday. Poor 'feller is suffering from cancer and the Chemo and Radiation treatments dealing with his problem. He thought Liver and Kidney transplants could provide an extended life but he had no hint of any problem with the "C" word. The Dr.s want him to enter Hospice but his saintof a wife" Kay" cares for him faithfully at home. He was"Best Man" at my first wedding. We grew up best buddies along with my cousin Larry and got into TROUBLE of the first order along with Bill Hecker and Ronnie Kastner and Jim Fergusion.
Phil joined the marines and was a straight arrow, no drugs, alcohol or any abuse, unlike me, God was watching over me then as now. I am so, so, sorry for him now. He would really appreciate cards and/or letters. His address is :
Phillip D. Howard
6951 Alter Street
Huber Heights, Ohio 45424




Powered by Blogger