.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
 
SUSAN WOLF, RETIRED WC TEACHER, WIFE OF TOM WOLF '60:

This one is SO tough for me, I can't begin to tell all of you. From Ann Mays, spouse of 1960's J. DAVID MAYS, news has reached me of the death this morning of Susan Wolf, who had been married for many years to my 1960 classmate, THOS. L. WOLF, JR., a retiree from the WC school system. Susan had cancer and the end came swiftly, apparently. Tom had told me of this, already, but I never DREAMED it was this far gone.

Over the years, I had gotten to know Susan and she was positively delightful. She was funny, intelligent, ornery, well-informed, and just a fun person in whose company to be. I was so fond of her! How I detested writing THIS. Sincerest condolences go out to Tom and their 3 sons and their families. Thank you, Ann, for letting us know.




Powered by Blogger