.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Tuesday, August 06, 2013
 
01 AUG 2013

Murl Huffman News!

Whew!!!  After all that sleuthing, I came up with a big, blank slate.  However, a couple of you came up with a few tidbits, so we all now know MEH is recovering satisfactorily, has Marge there, as well as his daughter, is eating, generally doing very well, and as one report put it, "sassy as ever."  No, I won't be naming the sources for this one, as I fear it might cost someone a job.  You see, it's obvious, from at least two of my reports, one or more of the nurses, "sang like a canary," and I know that wasn't supposed to happen, according to current laws governing medical disclosure.  So I'll let it rest, at that, and will stand on journalistic confidentiality.  So we've now come through yet another crisis together and all is well.  He's doing wonderfully, and hey, so am I!  So we collectively breathe another huge sigh of relief and prepare for a weekend of fun, safety, and good health. Best to all.





Powered by Blogger