.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Friday, August 23, 2013
 
On 06 AUGUST, 2013, Bonnie Wrote:
 

---Wow!! What a difference one bulletin period makes, huh? Here I am, back
at it, and it's exactly one week after my mini-stroke, July 23. You are all
more wonderful than I can ever say, and it such a great privilege to have
accidentally stumbled into doing alumni news bulletins for people such as
you. What a great joy! Obviously, I'm hangin' in there. So let's begin, as
we always do, with forwarders: 1954's FREDA P. FLETCHER; 1955's C. ELAINE
BARKER; 1957's JO CAROLYN BROWN, BETTY LEE CARROLL, RALPH H. WARNER, ERCELL
P. PHILLIPS; 1958's DAVID L. HOWARD; 1960's C. SU
E MCCLOUD, LARRY M. PENDLEY, DANNY L. WALTERS, RICHARD S. HOLT; 1961's GARY
R. FRANK, P. LYNNETTE GARRETT, LARRY D. GILBERT, SALLY L. GILLETTE; 1969's
MICHAEL J. LOTSPAIH; 1970's LINDA M. LINDSEY, GARY E. JOHNSON.  Our e-mail
lost list is now pared down, considerably, as I've deleted (reluctantly) all
those who have been rejected at least 6 times.  We do have one new one,
though, and it's 1960's RICHARD G. "JERRY" BROWN & MADELEINE J. BECK, both
of whom shared the same e-mail.  So if anyone has an update on them, do let
me know.
 
We'll also once again review the e-mail-lost as well as the e-mail updates,
so if anyone out there has any current e-mails for these folks, please
advise me, as they've most been deleted from the readers list, at this point
  The only I got during this bulletin period was 1961's JUDITH L. SAMUELS,
and we e-mail every day, sometimes twice or more, so I didn't have to wait
on that one, nor get rejects.
 
You all know how much I hate losing even one of us! Amond are 1953's B. DEAN
ELLIS (who's now gone from the readers list after 8 rejects. Does anyone
know if he's still alive?), 1956's MARGIE L. HENDRICKS (this one troubled me
a bit, as Margie signed on, only about a year ago, and wrote of
Many health woes, when we communicated. Any ideas, RALPH D. WILSON?), 1961's
J. MICHAEL HARRIS (also now off the readers list, after 8 rejects), and yes,
still 1960's EULA FAYE BAILEY, and I'll take care of this one, myself. Also
updating me on addresses which are and aren't used was 1958's BRUCE E.
CHENOWETH. So I'm all updated on that one, at least. (Footnote: To my great
sadness, I learned since writing this of the July 3 death of MARGIE L.
HENDRICKS. She lived in Titusville, Florida. I notified all her 1956
classmates, separately.)
 
Okay, I'm going to backtrack to June (I think) for a moment. I see I failed
to mention the fact of 1956's ROSETTA PRUETT having returned to the WC area.
After many years in Arizona. She and I have been in contact over the past
year or so. Rosetta was friends with my sister, also 1956, the late JUDY
ANN RISNER. How about an update, Rosetta? How's it going and what's it like
to be back in the old hometown, after so many years out west? I remember you
told me you'd bought a house. How is it all working for you, so far?
 
What a slew of good wishes, following my mini-stroke! You're all so amazing
and I had such a rush of good feelings and felt so upbeat about it. You have
no idea how uplifting and encouraging that was for me, at a time when I sure
needed that verbal push.  It is for that very reason I'm amazed by people
who may have an illness, yet tell the family, "Now, don't tell anyone!!"
Who on earth would NOT want all that support and good wishes? Sincerest
thanks to 1949's ROBT. E. HOFFMAN; 1954 Class President
JERRY R. GRAHAM, FREDA P. FLETCHER; 1955's  C. ELAINE BARKER; CAROL J.
TEWELL;
1956's DENNIS A. MICHAEL, JOSEPH F. SNELL, Dr. SUSAN M. MASON, Ph.D.; 1957's
NEIL H. SIZER, PAUL H. PETTIT, SHIRLEY ANN HILE; 1958's BILL R. HOWARD,
LORNA D. TROUTMAN, RONALD D."TOM" FEE, DONALD I. "DON" MCCOY, BRUCE E.
CHENOWETH, VINCENT A. BRO
DBECK, RICHARD L. JOHNSON; 1959 Homecoming Queen SHIRLEY R. PARKS, GARY E
BARNE
S, SANDRA R. KINNEY,GARY L. SIZER; 1960 Class Vice-President THOS. D. YOUNG,
CHAS. A. HIGH, JR., GERALD A. FULLER, J. DAVID MAYS, WM. H. ARNOLD, LINDA L
SHANK, RICHARD S. HOLT, JO ANN K. STEMLEY, WM. E. "BUDDY' STOVER, MADELEINE
D. CAMPBELL, MICHAE
L S. WEST, widow of RONALD P CRAIG, Martha A. Taulbee, JUDITH A. SLIFE,
RONNIE R. WHEEL
ER, PHILLIP D. HOWARD, SHARON L. BORGER, PHILLIP H. WOLFORD, LOIS ANN
LITURELL, DEVONA S. TAYLOR, DAVID A. BLAIR, DELORES K. "DEDE" FAHRNEY, V.
JEAN WARD, RICH
ARD S. HOLT, DAVID G. OTT, WANDA F. ESKRIDGE, W. KEITH HAYS; 1961 Class
President JOHN W. OBERLIES, JR., Homecoming Queen CHRIS L. CLEARY, CAROL A.
MUMMA, SALLY L. GILLETTE, JANET L. WALTERS, JANET E. WITHAM, JACQUELINE N.
LESHER, NANCY J. ERTE
L, DALLAS K. MATHIS, RICHARD L. DOLL, NANCY A. HALL, P. LYNNETTE GARRETT,
LARRY D. GILBERT, JUDY M. FRANTZ, CONNIE K. STREETE, JACK L. GODBY, EDNA L.
GRAY; 1962's BRENDA A. ROSS, KATHLEEN L. STOLTZ,WM. T. SHARKEY, THOS. J.
GAULDIN; 1963's LEE JEAN JORDAN, TERRIE ANN STOLTZ, SANDRA K. MINIX; 1964's
RICKEY A. BUSCH, KARL R. BURRUS; 1966's GARY L. CONNER, PHYLLIS M. COMBS;
1967's MARIAN K. HUSSEY; 1969's MICHAEL J. LOTSPAIH; 1970's INDY JO GRISSOM,
TERRY L. NEUBERG,  GARY E. JOHNSON, LINDA M LINDSEY, RITA G. JUSTICE ; 1971
s HUGH ALLEN SUMNER; and 1972's DENISE E. HURLEY. Now, believe it or not,
there were people who actually offered to come here and get me for alumni
weekend, and then return me home, afterward, in the event I couldn't do it.
Those included 1958's BILL R. HOWARD, 1960's JO ANN K. STEMLEY and GERALD A.
FULLER, and 1961's EDNA L. GRAY.  I'm simply blown away by such an offer!
 
Now, why am I listing all these names?  Couldn't I have just said a blanket
thank-you to all of you, and let it go, at that?  Why did I do all this
extra typing?  Yes, I'm going to tell you.  But you all already knew that,
didn't you?  After lo, these many years, of all of us being disconnected and
getting to that stage of life where some of our thoughts begin with, "I
wonder whatever happened to -----?" it occurred to me (once this little
effort, which began as a simple e-mail to 4 people, all 1961, took off like
some sort of jet rocket after I started it in October of 2000), it presented
the perfect platform to reconnect former WC classmates and bring them up to
date on each others' lives.  Now, I ask you all, is there anything more fun
than seeing that person who was your best pal in first grade, your first
crush in third grade, the school bully (did we have any of those?) with whom
you can now be buddies, the maid of honor at your wedding, and the list goes
forever?  So if you should spot that person's name in any of these lists and
contact me for the e-mail address---voila!  A wonderful new chapter begins
and the two of you are back in contact. It's positively one of the most
rewarding and fulfilling aspects of doing this bulletin!  So yes, I will
continue, most of the time, to print each and every name who contacts me.
 
Now, we move to the crisis with our own Mr. Chips (a fitting nickname,
applied to him by none other than 1961's P. LYNNETTE GARRET), MURL E.
HUFFMAN.  As we're all now aware, he had a major surgical, heart procedure
July 29 at Kettering Medical Center. Believe me when I tell you, that
hospital was inundated with calls, cards, visitors, and flowers. In one of
my unsuccessful calls to get his health status, a nurse said to me, "Who is
this man, anyway?"  It so reminded me of the ending of an old episode of,
The Lone Ranger," wherein someone always said, "Who is that masked man?"  as
he majestically gallops away astride Silver, with Tonto and Scout right
beside him. (During the radio days, we had to imagine that part, of course.)
  But I digress!
 
Anyway, I laughed when she asked the question and then replied as briefly as
possible---brevity is not my strong suit, as you all know---telling her
about his years in WC, his civics classes, his dedicated WC followers, and
how he has always come to every function held by every class, as well as to
the alumni weekend functions.  She was amazed,  of course.  Anyway, here's
the list of those of you who have reported, enquired, or kept me otherwise
informed, during his hospitalization: 1949's ROBT. E. HOFFMAN; 1954's JERRY
R. GRAHAM, FREDA P. FLETCHER; 1955's C. ELAINE BARKER, JERRY L. DAVIS; 1956
s SUSAN M. MASON, RALPH D. WILSON, JOSEPH F. SNELL; 1957's NEIL H. SIZER
PAUL H. PETTIT; 1958's VINCENT A. BRODBECK, BILL R. HOWARD, BRUCE E.
CHENOWETH, RONALD D. "TOM" FEE; 1959's GARY E. BARNES (with distinct
honorable mention to his spouse, Patricia S. Barnes), H. JAY CARROLL, JR.,
SHIRLEY R. PARKS; 1960 's MICHAEL S. WEST, J. DAVID MAYS, THOS. L. WOLF, JR.
  DAVID G. OTT; 1961's P. LYNNETTE GARRETT, SALLY L. GILLETTE, LARRY D.
GILBERT, JANET L. WALTERS, NANCY L. HOHNHORST, THOS. W. WELLER, SANDRA J.
CASEY, JACQUELINE N. LESHER; 1962's RUSSELL L. "RUSTY" ELLIO
TT, MARY ANN DUNCAN; 1963's SANDRA K. MINIX; 1964's JOHN A. COMBS, HARTLEY J
  LUCA
S, JR.; 1965's PATRICIA ANN SCOTHORN; ROBT. HOFF (what class year and why
isn't he on my readers list? He called me.), 1968's ROGER D. LUCAS; 1969's
MICHAEL J. LOTSPAIH, MEH's daughter, Ann Huffman Warner; 1970's INDY JO
GRISSOM, LINDA M. LINDSEY; 1971's HUGH ALLEN SUMNER; 1985's CYNTHEA M.
POTEET.  Of course, it goes without saying, there were literally hundreds
more than those listed who contacted me.  I'd hate to even take a wild guess
  But it's fair to say the hospital staff were overwhelmed!
 
Before I go to my other e-mails, I must tell you an amusing story which was
shared with me by 1959's SHIRLEY R. PARKS.  She and I both still refer to
MEH, and address him as, "Mr. Huffman."  Every time I do this, he gently
admonishes me by saying, "My friends call me Murl," and smiles. But I'm here
to tell you all, I just canNOT get, "Murl," to come out of my mouth, when I
speak to him or of him.  So Shirley wrote me an e-mail, stating the exact,
same thing.  She cannot use the first name, either, she wrote, no matter how
hard she tries.  I try, by beginning with that M sound.  But every time,
without fail, that M sound will turn into, "Mr. Huffman," not Murl.  I just
can't do it and neither can Shirley and I'll bet we have other WC alumni who
share out little affliction. Also, I want to offer special thanks for those
lightning-fast responses for someone to contact his daughter's FaceBook page
and tell her how to contact me with direct info.  Those people are 1964's
KARL R. BURRUS, 1971's RITA G. JUSTICE, and 1981's TODD R. CARROLL.  How
many more there could have been, of course, and simply unknown to me, is
anybody's guess, but thanks to all.
 
So now, we return to, "our regular news," as it seems MEH, as well as myself
  are going to get to see a few more sunrises.  I know both he and I are so
grateful for all of you and your good wishes and your willingness to help in
any possible way.  This bulletin, inparticularly, is going to be so long, I
fear some of you will abandon the effort, but hopefully, you'll return and
finish reading it, eventually.
 
Let's back up just a bit, and recap some highlights of the efforts of 1960's
THOS. L. WOLF, JR., to get older grad classes posted on the walls of WCHS.
Remember that?  So many people positively and instantly responded to that.
On July 25, I got an e-mail note from 1954's JOHN E. CROY, in which he
expressed great interest in the project, too, and wishes to contribute.
Naturally, I referred him to you, Tom.  There was also an e-mail from Alumni
Treasurer, 1970's GARY E. JOHNSON, in which he has volunteered to track and
log all funds for the project. Gary does such a fantastic job with the
alumni committee and I'm sure it would be the same for this project.
 
From the indefatigable MURL E. HUFFMAN, himself, I received a note of thanks
on July 16, in which he thanked me for my anniversary card to him and Marj
on the occasion of their second, which was July 17. He said things were
going well and she hadn't yet thrown him out.  Ha!  Who knew what was going
to happen just under 2 weeks later, at that point?  He did mention Marj
having eyesight trouble, due to the onset of macular degeneration.
 
From 1963's LEE JEAN JORDAN came a request to assist with the location of a
few classmates, as this is their 50th, of course.  Among the missing in
their research was DOUGLAS M. MAYS (I was able to resolve this one), ANNA
MAE POWELL, WM. R. PHILLIPS, and BEVERLY K. LIGHT.  I had seen Beverly at
their 45th and we talked at length, so I think she's in the area.  I don't
know a thing about Anna Mae or Bill, though.  So if you are in contact with
any of these people on the 1963 list, with the exception of Doug, please
contact Lee Jean at ( leejean.heller@khnetwork.org )  Thanks so much.
 
Since her return from Henderson, Nevada, 1961's P. LYNNETTE GARRETT is now
in touch more often and I'm getting e-mail from her Germantown home again.
She had her hands full, getting it open again and livable after being gone
for about 9 months.  She also suffered extensive injuries in a head-on crash
in Henderson, back in May, I learned, and she's fine now.  She was not at
fault in the crash.
 
In the last bulletin, I'm thinking I reported the passing of BETTY J. HARMAN
as the class of 1945.  As it happens, that was in error.  Betty was actually
in the 1947 class, and that correction came to me from 1949's ROBT. E.
HOFFMAN.  Thanks, Bob. In yet another correction, it seems I mistyped the
phone number (office? cell?) of 1970's INDY JO GRISSOM.  It's 937 914-0208.
Sorry, Indy.
 
We also got in a couple blurbs on KIRK D. BEARD, who's interested in the
1970s yearbooks.  If he's WC, then I'll sell to him, if he contacts me and I
have the ones he wants. Indy wrote she thinks he's in the 1979 class.  NANCY
J. ERTEL, 1961, says he has a FaceBook website. If anyone wants to give him
my e-mail, he can contact me and we'll go from there. As you all know, I don
t do FaceBook. Since I'm on that topic, will someone please contact GARY L.
SIZER, 1959, and get his e-mail for me.  He's on FaceBook and wrote to ask
if I would, "friend him."  I'm none to sure how that works, don't want to
know, but will sure write him if I get an e-mail address.
 
From 1961's JACK L. GODBY came the comment we had too many obits, in the
last one.  Well, I'm sure in agreement with that one, Jack, but what can we
do?  I hate every, single one I report and, after privately polling many of
you, in years past, have found our readers definitely want to know about
them so I continue the unpleasant task of reporting them.  I see no other
option, sadly.
 
Remember when we added 1960's WM. H. ARNOLD in the last bulletin?  Well, he
asked about a lot of our class members and I don't think there was a one for
whom I didn't have some sort of contact.  I do hope you contacted them, Bill
  I'm sure, if you do, you're going to get responses. This bulletin is no
exception and, to my amazement, we continue to add alumni to our readers
list, even after 13 years of doing them. From 1962, we now welcome GLORIA
JEAN COUNTS, and I'm sure many of us rememb
er her.  We're so glad to have you on the list, Jean, and I'm very flattered
you asked to be added. I do hope you enjoy the long reads.  Ha!
 
Also coming on board is none other than 1954's homecoming queen, JANICE K.
WIREMAN.  Her name was instantly recognizable to me and I had a clear,
mental picture of her senior photo, instantly.  I don't know how she heard
about us, but somehow, word spreads far and wide.  Janice resides in
Cincinnati with her husband, Thos. L. Turner.  She joins the ranks of at
least 3 other homecoming queens who are on our readers list, and I'll bet
there may be more, and I just don't know it.  Enjoy the read, Janice, and
welcome aboard.
 
Does anyone out there know who JANET MARCUM is?  I've got a report from 1961
s P. LYNNETTE  GARRETT, telling me she passed away in Tennessee.  Is this
correct?  I don't know the class year and the only people who come to mind
are 1959's GARY MARCUM and 1961's CONNIE MARCUM. So if either of you is
reading this, can you clarify anything or confirm?  Thanks, Lynn.
 
We've regained 1956's JOSEPH F. SNELL (haven't we, Joe?) who had not been
receiving.  I think it was my fault.  I'm now trying to track about 500 of
us and keep everyone in the right alpha list and do the e-mail changes when
they occur and add the new one to the list.  When Joe changed his e-mail, I
think I may have failed to do the input back into the correct alpha list.
Be forewarned, everyone!  If you go a couple months and don't get a bulletin
  let me know, so I can verify I haven't lost you, through one of my
forgetful stunts, will you?
 
We had a similar glitch, I thought, when I heard from 1954's FREDA P.
FLETCHER, on behalf of her and her son, 1975's Dr. MARK T. SCHROEPPEL, Ph.D.
  But we got Freda all squared away, after all, and Mark wrote to tell me he
s getting everything I send.  So I didn't have to do too much on that one.
 
We do have a few travels to report.  From 1955's C. ELAINE BARKER came a
report she and her spouse had just returned from a 2-week trip to Europe.
They'll also be heading up to North Carolina, come September, for a little
stay in the cool mountain air. Once again, last month, 1958's BRUCE E.
CHENOWETH found himself in New Hampshire, squiring significant other and
hiking devotee, 1971's PATTY JO WHEELBARGER, through the New England
countryside.  She hikes a number of miles and he catches up to her in the
van at predetermined locations.
 
There was also a recent report from 1957's SHIRLEY ANN HILE, regarding a
trip with her husband to the nearby (to me) city of Rogersville, Tennessee,
for a family reunion.  I believe it was Jack's family.  There's a lovely
park in that little town.  Is that where you all went, Shirley?  They're now
back home and experienced a safe trip.
 
From 1960's MICHAEL S. WEST came a reminder of the recent passing of our
wonderful classmate, KEITH H. CLENDENON.  It was a memorial book online and
I was so fond of Keith and so saddened by his tragic death.  Of course, I
signed it, as I'm sure many of you did, too.  Thanks, Mike.
 
Unfortunately, yes, we have other deaths to report, and I may as well get
those out of the way, now.  I received word from 1960's THOS. L. WOLF, JR.,
of the death of the spouse of one of the WC faculty.
Some may recall gym teacher and assistant principal JANET E. BARKER, who was
long included on our readers list, then made the e-mail lost list.  Her
husband, Kenneth, passed away in late July.  Tom attended his service and
wrote of seeing many former and current faculty present.
 
From 1970's RITA G. JUSTICE came a report of the death of NICHOLAS R.
SCHMALENBERGER, Class of 1969. She wrote he died of natural causes, but he'd
have been just 62, I think, so that seems odd, but surely not impossible.
She wrote he died July 21.  She got the info from FaceBook, posted by his
daughter, HEIDI SCHMALENBERGER, who has just signed onto the bulletin list,
herself.  We offer condolences to you, Heidi, upon the recent loss of your
father.  Let's all include Heidi's daughter, Rachel, in all our good
thoughts and prayers, as she's currently battling cancer at the tender age
of 24.
I must say, I'm thrilled to have you on board, Heidi, as you're in the 1989
class and I want to cultivate sign-ons from the 1980s forward, especially.
We need our younger alumni to join the crowd. It is my hope someone with
writing skills and great interest will eventually step to the forefront and
take over the writing of these bulletins.  I'm not planning to go anywhere
soon (I hope), but I am going on 72, and I'd sure hate to think these
bulletins will die as soon as I do.  So all you, "youngsters," give that
some serious thought and consideration.
 
Digressing again!  (Siiiigggghhhh!)  Back to the business at hand.  I
received e-mail from 1960's LINDA LEE SHANK in which she reported the death
of the mother of our classmate, MADELEINE D. CAMPBELL.  I remember Madeleine
s mother vividly, of course, since she (Madeleine) and I went clear through
all 12 school years together, but were also in Zion Evangelical Lutheran
Church on each and every Sunday of our childhood years. We also went through
Lutheran Catechism instruction in the same class for two years and were
confirmed together.  I believe her mother was 96 and she died on July 19.
Madeleine had notified me, directly, at the time.  Thanks, Linda, for the
reminder.  I hope you were able to reach Madeleine.  We all extend good
wishes and condolences to you, Madeleine.
 
Finally, an e-mail came from 1958's BILL R. HOWARD to inform me of the
passing of the wife of JAS. L. FORSYTH, 1956.  Her name was Joyce Jackson
Forsyth, they'd been married 51 years and lived in WC at the time of her
death.  She died August 1, having battled breast cancer for over 6 years, as
I understand it.  Jim is the elder brother of R. MICHAEL FORSYTH, 1961.  We
all offer condolences to the entire Forsyth family.  Thanks, Bill.
 
We will move from this depressing topic and try to focus on more pleasant
things. Did you get to read the travelogue of the east coast trip taken by
1960's GERALD A. FULLER and his WC-honorary wife, Rebecca A. Fuller?  It was
more interesting than I can ever write here and has great photos with it,
too. I loved it all.  They went everywhere and they also visited with Jerry
s elder brother, 1959's ROBT. H. FULLER, and his wife, Mary Ellen.  They
reside in New York state. Thanks, Becky, that was a really great report!
 
From JERRY R. GRAHAM, 1954, came a request for contact info on my list of
people from both his class and 1955.  I'm afraid I had precious little to
offer, probably no more than 20 in both of them.  But it is my hope he will
be able to contact those people and possibly find a few more, in the process
  He is already working on his class' 60th for 2014 and of course, they're
inviting 1955, too.  I'm sure, as has become the practice over the years,
though, any and all WC would be welcomed.  If any of you do have contact
info for anyone in those two classes, please contact Jerry and convey that
information to him.  I know he would be very appreciative.  His e-mail is (
jrg574@roadrunner.com )
 
Also from Tom Wolf came a curiosity-type e-mail, querying when MEH first
appeared in a yearbook.  I got busy and was able to find, through my
extensive collection, his first photo appeared in the 1947 book.  He was not
in any of the prior years and would've turned 27 years old during the
December prior to that printing.  He's in every book since then, aside from
the more recent ones.  But I think Tom was looking for something different
and I don't yet know what.  So keep me informed when you find what you're
trying to find, Tom.
 
It's possible this may be the last WNR before our weekend.  Be sure to be at
Ron's Pizza on Thursday night (Oct. 10), then Moraine City Frisch's on
Friday eve, Miami Shores' Rec Center Saturday at 1pm, and the crown jewel
event of the dinner/dance on Saturday eve at 6.  Get those reservations sent
in promptly and don't wait until the last minute, as I tend to do, okay?
 
Remember my mention of Sonny Flaherty?  Well, I'll be darned if 1970's
VICKIEJO GILBERT didn't send me some pretty interesting trivia about him.  I
know many of our 1950s and 1960s folks recall him as a noted local
entertainer, "back in the day."  Anyway, to my amazement, also playing drums
with him, way back then, was one of my classmates, ROBT. G. LAMB.  I haven't
heard anything in years about Bob.  But Vickie has photos accompanying this
narrative.  As soon as I complete this bulletin and send it, I'm also going
to forward her e-mail to you.  If you're of that era, you'll get a bang out
of it.  So thanks a lot, Vickie, good work!
 
Curiosity overcomes me about some of the folks from whom I haven't heard a
syllable in so long.  I'm particularly curious about you, 1961's DONNA J.
RICHARDS.  How are you?  What are you doing?  I ask about you, from time to
time.  Also, it's been a very long while since I've heard from our in-house
fashionistas, 1960's T. BARRY RUSSELLO and his 1959 spouse BETSY R. MURPHY.
Did you two retire and move to Florida?  Tell me what's happening!  Has
anyone spoken to one of WC's most unforgettable characters, WALLACE W.
ROBBINS?  I'm going to have to call him, I guess.
 
All right, gang, believe it or not, I've finally reached the conclusion of
this one.  I will offer my apology to all of you for its great length.  But
we've never before had one bulletin period, within which I suffered a
mini-stroke and MEH had heart surgery, have we?  I sure didn't want to omit
any names, either!  This typing is helping bring back better feeling in my
right thumb and right index finger, by the way.  Ha!  I leave each of you
with my usual wish for glowing health, great happiness, personal safety,
peaceful serenity, spiritual harmony, and boundless prosperity.  Ciao!




Powered by Blogger