.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Thursday, September 19, 2013
 
GOLF --- GOLF --- GOLF, 2013 Reunion, Old Fartz Golf Outing:

Subject: golf outing

 
Bonnie,
 
Would you please send out another e-mail about the golf outing. We have six playing right now, so I would like for anyone who would like to play to contact me by end of day Monday Sept 23rd. I must give the golf course the number of t-times we will need.
Give them my e-mail and phone number. Those who have already contacted me do not have to do it again. This will be the last time we reach out for golfers.    Guests who play golf are also welcome.       Talk to you later !!
 
Mound Golf Course
Friday, October 11.
Be at course by 8:00 am. First t-time 8:30 am
 
Thanks,
 
Gary 





Powered by Blogger