.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
The *WeCaTon* - West Carrollton (Ohio) H.S. Alumni News (unofficial)
Sunday, September 01, 2013
 
Mr. Huffman, Hospitalized Again, 31 AUG 2013: Wants Visitors!
Sunday, 01 SEP 2013:  Bonnie Writes About Murl Huffman
 
---Okay, gang, it's another update on MEH!  He phoned me twice today.  I

missed the first call, and when he called the second time, I was too far

from the cell phone, so he left a voice mail.  Remember, he was recovering

in Bethany Lutheran Village Rehab?  Well, he was doing pretty well, but has

had a relapse.  At this moment, he's back at KMC, He told me it's not his

heart, rather something to do with the stomach.  At nearly 94, I perceive

everything to be quite serious, though.  He's awaiting another surgical

procedure at this time.  He says they expect everything to go well.  Let's

all pray it does.  His final words on the voice mail were, "I need visitors!

Send me some!"  So if you're up there, go see him and I know many of you

will.  Who knows if you'll get in the room?  In any case, he's not in ICU,

so you stand a good chance.  As always, as soon as I know, you will know.

His call came through at 8:23 p.m.  As I type, it's now 8:30.  Let's get the

fingers all crossed.

 




Powered by Blogger